Monday, September 22, 2008

Today We Start

What a strange day. I just couldn't sleep, so I got up about 3:00 a.m. and dusted and contact papered the bathroom cabinet. This waiting around is driving me crazy!

Here's the plan: We'll go see my doctor at 3:30 this afternoon. If I have effaced any further since Thursday, we'll head over to the hospital. I'll be given Cervidil during the night. Then starting tomorrow morning, I'll get Pitocin to bring on the contractions. I hear that after cocontractions comes the baby. :-) If I have thinned out, then we'll return home and go to the hospital in the morning for the Pit.

So for the rest of the day, my plans are to sweep, do final grocery shopping, clean out the van, and twiddle my thumbs.

Pray for us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather:

Just a little hint, my sister has four children and they were all born on the date my sister was ready for it, obviously within the right conditions.

My great grandmother had eleven so she had my sister prepare a very hot/very sweet choclate drink and then she had her walk for about 40 minutes non-stop and she would go into to labor almost inmediately. This is a natural remedy, no chemicals, no side effects, you might want toconsider it.

I will be praying for "waiting" peace.

Love you,
Edna