Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting Acquainted

Eliana is two days old already, and I can't imagine being without her. How is that possible?

I don't have much time to post at the moment, but I wanted to let you all know that we decided to go ahead and stay one more night at the hospital. All is well, but if someone else will take care of me for one more day, why not? :-) Thanks for all the well wishes and love! We won't be at church on Sunday, but feel free to give a call and stop over for a visit at the house! Joe and I want to show Ellie off to the entire world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome little Ellie!!!

Oh kids, she is absolutely beautiful and so is her name! You and God did soooo good!!! Congratulations and blessings on you.
Our love and prayers,
Uncle Kenny & Aunt Elva

Anonymous said...

I'm DELIGHTED for you! One of my colleagues just had a new grandbaby and I got to hold the newborn girl just an hour after she was born - so I feel a little closer to itty bitty babies. Occasionally I get emails from your Mom and Dad, Joe, and since this one had your blogsite on it, I am leaving you a Love Note!
Nancy Love, Miss Love, titchie music