Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recouping and Back to Work

Quality time for Ellie and Mommy!
Ellie is starting too feel better from her cold. She is still a little drippy, but I only had to bring the bulb out once today, and she is now able to use her pacifier again - relief! She did, however, manage to make me good and sick a few days after she came down with it. We both missed church on Sunday (the first time since she was born!). She was still running a temp. on and off, and neither of us was too chipper. I still have a really sore throat, but my cold is starting to fade.
I "headed" back to work today after my nice long break. It took me a couple hours to brush the cobwebs out of my brain, but I'm looking forward to starting on several new projects.
That's about it for now. Time to relax for the evening.

No comments: