Sunday, August 31, 2008

Music Practice

So, I'm sitting here running the sound at Convention music practice. How scary is that? Our sound techs aren't here today. Convention begins on Friday. This year feels really strange to me. Usually, we have people staying with us, and I am super-involved in the music. This year - no guests and no music for me. That's just way too close to my due date. Who knows, maybe we'll even have a baby by then! Joe is planning on singing (Whoops, I actually just typed sinning!) with the group, though. I guess I'd better get used to things changing. :-)

The group sounds fantastic this year. Instead of having our three Ohio churches each lead a separate meeting, we've combined our worship teams. They have huge sound. It will be so exciting to hear them. Really, I won't be crying because I'm not a part of it this year. :-)

We are celebrating our church's 25th anniversary this year, so it will be an awesome time. As much as I want to have the baby right now, I don't want to miss this upcoming weekend! You are all welcome to come. Meetings are Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. I can let you know on the times.

No comments: