Monday, November 24, 2008

Road Trip


Mom, Eliana and I had quite an interesting time Thursday and Friday. I had an all day staff meeting at TRECA in Marion, Ohio on Friday. That's about an hour and ten minute drive from us. I knew there was no way I could leave Eliana for over 12 hours, so we left Thursday and stayed in a hotel overnight. Mom and Ellie played at the hotel during the day while I attended the meeting. I was able to visit them during my lunch hour, and it worked out pretty well. The only struggle we had was the car ride. Eliana doesn't like the car seat, so it was a bit rough, to say the least (Hence, my photo inspiration for this post.). All-in-all, I'd do it again. I can actually see it developing into an annual event and being downright fun - once we get past the car seat aversion.
-
Well, we are one day into our three-day work week and really looking forward to Thanksgiving with the Arden side of the family (Hey there, Ardens!). I can't wait for everyone to meet Ellie for the first time. Hopefully, she will be in a good mood.
-
What are you thankful for? Post a comment or send an e-mail!

No comments: