Sunday, August 16, 2009

End of Summer




Alas, summer is over, and I start work this week. I can't really say that the summer was relaxing, but I'm so glad that I had the time to just watch Eliana grow. We got to enjoy a friend's pool yesterday, and I think Eliana would have stayed in all day. She was so cute!


I don't really have many updates for everyone, so I'll just leave you with some photos and videos that I haven't posted yet.


Love!


Sweet Ellie and crazy Mama.



Ellie loves her books.


Splish Splash!





Uncle Jimmy is SO BIG!







Ellie as Princess Leia at Eddie's birthday.




Get me out of here and feed me!

Peek-a-boo!


A refreshing beverage on a long trip




Waiting for the parade to start



Grammy



Please get this off my nose. I look ridiculous!


Baba Helene

Pettin' the pigs at Uncle Franklin's












No comments: